Express yourself while you protect yourself and others. Get quality craftsmanship, enchanting designs, and comfortable details like an adjustable pull-cord loop that won’t chafe your ears. Our masks are machine washable & hand-crafted in the USA.
- 2 Layers of protection
- Outer layer is 50% cotton - 50% nylon
- Inner Layer/Lining is 65% polyester - 35% combed cotton
- Filter Pocket
- For Adults & ages 13+ years of age
- One size fits most
- Mouth, nose and face coverage as recommended by the CDC
- Comfortable ear loops
- Adjustable pull-cord
- Machine Washable (see care instructions)
- Moldable nose piece to minimize fogging of glasses
- Wash on delicate cycle (laundry bag recommended) or hand wash (preferred) in warm water after each use
- Line dry your mask flat to minimize wrinkles
- Recommended to wash before first use
- Place mask (with the nose piece on top) over your face with the cord lock behind the neck. Adjust mask to fully cover your nose, chin & face.
- Place ear loops around your ears. Adjust the pull cord to desired fit, securing your mask.
- Apply pressure on the metal to conform the mask to your nose.
- To remove simply loosen pull cord & remove mask
- Wash mask directly after removing, or place in plastic bag until mask can be properly sanitized
Our face masks are not a substitute for medical-grade Personal Protective Equipment. Our goal is to free up medical-grade masks for frontline responders. If you need a medical grade mask, please consult a healthcare professional. Face masks should be worn with proper CDC guidelines of hand-washing, social distancing & avoid touching face. Follow the CDC and your own healthcare professionals’ latest advice on how to best STAY SAFE!
Due to the ongoing pandemic, all masks are FINAL SALE with no returns or exchanges. We do, however, stand 100 percent behind our product and will certainly work with you to ensure your satisfaction.